Tuesday, June 24, 2014

First post

First blog post...

Here we go...I teach...I travel...I love...I struggle.

This will be the story of taking chances and making mistakes! How neat is that :) And also a journal to myself, and hopefully at some point, a help for others.

To start off...I am not technology savvy in the slightest, but I will give it my best shot to post pictures, links, ideas, awesomeness. This could be a blog of jumbled mess, but it will be great.

To start off, this is my love and I
We met in junior high, during the awkward stage, in our woodshop class...I started liking him at my 16th birthday party, shared with my twin brother, at my grandparent's lake house when I grunted for him to pass the honey ham and he said, "Use your words." Then, one year later I asked him to the Sadie Hawkins dance, and it took off from there...after he went with the boys to blow up a dry ice bomb of course. Who likes girls in high school anyways?

Fast forward a couple years, we graduated from high school, went to college, my love went on a 2 year mission to Sweden, came back and we got married 9 months later! I plan on breaking that story into other blog posts for memory purposes, but NOT.TODAY.

In our 2 and a half years of marriage we have adopted 3 AWESOME animals: Colt, Peyton, and Zelda
We bought a house, that has already been TP'd...SUCCESS
I've had two teaching jobs, one in Utah and one in Texas. The picture is from our field trip where I got two fish! This one was the biggest :)
My husband graduated from BYU with a Psychology degree, has worked at a big dog law firm in Texas as a paralegal, and starts law school in the Fall with a full ride scholarship! This is his happy face...that is Martinelli's grape juice by the way :) We don't drink, and it's awesome!
We love life and I'm excited to document it.

Ta ta for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment